Pamper Your Pet At The Georgian
Learn More About Our Dog-Friendly Hotel in Santa Monica
At The Georgian Hotel, we welcome the whole family – including your furry, four-legged children. Stay at our contemporary pet-friendly hotel in Santa Monica, where we feature spacious accommodations and the perfect dog amenities.
Our Pet Policy & Guidelines
To ensure the safety of your dog, as well as the comfort and safety of all of our guests and hotel staff, we ask that you observe the following hotel pet policies:
- All dogs must be attended at all times, 24 hours a day, by their human guardian.
- Dogs may not be left unattended in a guest room at any time.
- If your dog is left in a room alone and we are unable to reach you, your dog will be turned over to animal control.
- No dogs are permitted in the restaurant or lounge area of the hotel.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times when in the common or public areas of The Georgian.
- If your dog creates a disturbance to any other guest or staff member, you will be asked to vacate the premises immediately.
- A dog fee will be applied per pet to your account at check-in, and the fee is non-refundable. The fee covers the costs of normal 'post-pet' cleaning.
- Dog that weighs 1-24 lbs: $100*
- Dog that weighs 25-50 lbs: $150*
- No dogs are permitted over 50 lbs
- This cleaning charge does not cover any damage to furniture, to other hotel property or to carpets, nor does it cover the cost of cleaning any carpet stains. Any such damages will result in the assessment of additional charges, if necessary, after a checkout inspection.
- You as the dog owner will be held responsible for any injuries to guests or staff related to, or caused by your dog.
- The guest also agrees to allow The Georgian's housekeeping supervisors access to the room at least every other day for inspection and cleaning as necessary.
- The Georgian staff and management have the right to refuse accommodation to you and your dog(s) due to size, quantity, type of animal, and aggressive behavior.
- Please be sure to clean up after your pet when taking them outside. We will be happy to provide "doggie bags" in case you have forgotten them.